Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hodgepodgerie

Have you ever wandered over to Crafty Crow? She shares so many do-able craft ideas to do with and for kids. I am still dreaming about the fabric barn and playhouse---still a little scared though. Does that make it a nightmare project? Anyway, in her list of Valentine greatness ( and let me tell you, you will be awed!! Gorgeous printable valentines, potato stamp flowers...) she listed my simple Valentine heart necklaces my mom taught me years and years ago.

go here for a look:




Oh, and if you want to see (or buy) the puppet designs of Sarah, Liberty, and Heidi, check out the etsy store. They are waiting for you. CoveredButtons







Smarty Pants Pigs and Silly Ole' Wolf Puppet Set



Little Red and Rockin Granny Puppet Set

Goldie and Friends Puppet Set