Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sleepwear at Church-Heavenly

I've been reluctant to share my sewing. Have you seen the great stuff out there? Lately, it has been much more fun to to ooohh and aaahh over the handiwork of others.


Although flawed, here's what I've been up to. While the girls have potty trained - I have sewed.
This for Scout...




Originally I had fallen in love with this inherited pattern and experimented out a dress for Izzy. Saturday evening as I laid out Sunday clothes, Scout asked "my sunday dress?" How dare I? So out came a nightgown pattern- perfect for fast fashion. I am in love with this pattern. SO EASY! I can see their summer wardrobe already.

This is the pattern I found in a stash from Duke's grandma. Although Izzy has great legs, I figured it might be a little much for Massachussetts weather.


and of course, ... covered buttons.




I wonder what next Sunday's wardrobe will be?

0 comments: